Likes Likes:  276
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WRUW Thursday 14th. June

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    as much as i'm fascinated by that Handsome Hamilton.. i can help to wonder how is Daisy doing and hopefully she steer in the the right direction and wish her all the best Chris..
    Thanks very much iyonk! Well, your inquiry is quite timely my friend! Daisy is recovering nicely and feeling much more like herself. Our challenge is slowing her down enough that she recovers the right way, and does not strain anything over the next couple weeks while she heals up from the surgery.

On another note, I have some very happy news to share...the Vet gave me a call this afternoon to inquire about how Daisy was recovering, and surprisingly she already had our biopsy results available! Absolutely fantastic news is that the spleen tumor was benign (NO CANCER!) and the liver biopsy was also clear...no cancer there either!!!!
    Our family is incredibly relieved and doing the happy dance today!!!

Thanks again to all you wonderful IWL family members for the kind words and PMs! We are truly blessed to have beaten the statistics for tumors such as this! So happy with this incredible news!
    Cheers,

Chris

That's great news, Chris!

Excellent news, Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    That's great news, Chris!
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Excellent news, Chris!
    Thank you Jim and C!!!! We are over the moon with the news!
    Cheers,

Chris

5. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Great news for Daisy.
    Our group sends their best wishes.

7. Likes iyonk, stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Thanks very much iyonk! Well, your inquiry is quite timely my friend! Daisy is recovering nicely and feeling much more like herself. Our challenge is slowing her down enough that she recovers the right way, and does not strain anything over the next couple weeks while she heals up from the surgery.

On another note, I have some very happy news to share...the Vet gave me a call this afternoon to inquire about how Daisy was recovering, and surprisingly she already had our biopsy results available! Absolutely fantastic news is that the spleen tumor was benign (NO CANCER!) and the liver biopsy was also clear...no cancer there either!!!!

Thanks again to all you wonderful IWL family members for the kind words and PMs! We are truly blessed to have beaten the statistics for tumors such as this! So happy with this incredible news!
    Oh yeah!!! That's a fantastic news!
    Let me join your family with the happy dance Chris!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

9. Likes stew77 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    You’re a stronger man than I....I’d wear it to bed, too lol! Beautiful watch!!!
    Thank you! Some I do wear to bed, but not this one. Too many polished bits and a "dingy" headboard.

11. Likes stew77, iyonk liked this post

Fantastic news, Chris! They do become members of our family offering unconditional love.

Great news!!! You must be so relieved.

RERE
    Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Oh yeah!!! That's a fantastic news!
    Let me join your family with the happy dance Chris!
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Fantastic news, Chris! They do become members of our family offering unconditional love.
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Great news!!! You must be so relieved.
    Indeed guys! Thank you so much! We are relieved, happy, and feeling truly blessed to have beaten the odds for tumors like this!

Daisy is getting lavished with love and attention to say the least! Thanks again all for the words of care and encouragement!
    Cheers,

Chris

15. Likes mlcor, iyonk liked this post