Editor’s note: In the land of watches, it’s easy to fall into an endless hole of segmentation. Dive watch begets dive chronograph begets dive chronograph in rose gold etc. And, fun as this never-ending narrowing of focus is, we should never forget that the number of people in the market for a rose gold dive chronograph is comparatively small. But you know what lots of people do want? A good, solid watch to wear every day. Which is why Andy Green’s round-up of eight of last year’s best all day, every day watches is such a winner. I like to think of myself as a very ‘everyday’ kind of guy who, for the most part, lives a life wearing smart casual. I’m talking that perfect balance of comfort, function and style. This balance, of course, extends to my tastes in watches, as versatility is paramount —*and I like to be prepared. Today we’re looking at the best ‘everyday’ watches of 2017, and only the most versatile made the cut. We’re talking watches that you can start your day with at the gym, wear through a day at the office, and then out to a nice dinner. Tudor Heritage Black Bay…

The post EDITOR’S PICK: Everyday heroes – 8 watches you can wear all day, every day appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...