Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Pay portal fixed: fund raising initiative.

Pay portal fixed: fund raising initiative.

Dear IWL friends,

My apologies to everyone who tried to donate to my cause but were frustrated by technical issues with payments. I received the following from backabuddy:

Name:  Presentation1.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  29.8 KB

I have emailed them again to follow up on the donations already made. My apologies to donors and moderators alike. This was just bad timing but it is humiliating nonetheless.

Anyone still interested in donating can access the link here:

https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champio...e-conservation

Frank
    Last edited by FSM71; Jul 1, 2018 at 07:39 AM.
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

Still not sure if my donation has gone through. I have a PayPal receipt for $27.80 USD but the payment doesn’t yet show up in my bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Still not sure if my donation has gone through. I have a PayPal receipt for $27.80 USD but the payment doesn’t yet show up in my bank account.
    PayPal takes a while. I received an email from the fund manager confirming receipt of my dollar.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

All OK - received this from BackaBuddy -

Dear Donor

We would like to bring to your attention that there was a fault with the payment gateway which has been rectified.

Your donation has been received and confirmed but does not yet reflect on the website. Your donation will reflect on the website within the next 48 hours.

Mine is on the page now.

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for your support - much appreciated. I will see Size this evening and communicate progress to him.

Unfortunately this technical glitch put many potential donors off, particularly on another site where the problems were widely reported. Contributions do take a day or two to show, but... welcome to Africa. However, I can confirm that the payments are coming through properly now.

Many thanks to those who have supported Size. We have quickly reached almost 50% of what he has already saved. If the technical hassles discouraged you, please consider joining in the initiative now. I am sure we can at least match his own savings in a few more weeks.

I will continue to share this on other platforms and hope you will do the same.

Kind regards,

Frank
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

7. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Don’t be shy about prompting us. I’ve rather taken to Size.

9. Likes FSM71 liked this post