Likes Likes:  276
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Wednesday 11th. July

Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    Nope That would've been ok w/ me a Move & get to meet a fellow watch addict.
    I tought the same

2. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    That's pretty.
    Well thank you very much! It was my 1st Kickstarter. The watch is pretty nice but some minor QC issues, dirt on the dial and you can see some glue in the gap on the bezel above 60. The ST19, my first and last, is finnicky. It keeps time fine but sometimes the chronograph gets stuck and stops counting. I like it as a grab and go quick wind. Almost scared me off of Kickstarter.

I was actually going to comment on how much I fancy your Nienaber. I've never seen or heard of that brand before. Make a fantastic dress piece for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

4. Likes Henry Krinkle, iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynamite_Kid19 View Post
    Well thank you very much! It was my 1st Kickstarter. The watch is pretty nice but some minor QC issues, dirt on the dial and you can see some glue in the gap on the bezel above 60. The ST19, my first and last, is finnicky. It keeps time fine but sometimes the chronograph gets stuck and stops counting. I like it as a grab and go quick wind. Almost scared me off of Kickstarter.

I was actually going to comment on how much I fancy your Nienaber. I've never seen or heard of that brand before. Make a fantastic dress piece for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Rainer is truly a one man operation. He does everything but build the movements, though he does decorate them himself. On small runs, like the one I am wearing today, he even makes the cases himself. He's a pretty interesting and somewhat wacky guy. Mlcor has two of his watches.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

6. Likes Dynamite_Kid19, mlcor liked this post
    Hi, IWL.

This one and for the last time. I'm going to give it to a friend of mine for his son to wear. Hope the kid likes it.

Name:  Nethuns_8.JPG
Views: 100
Size:  444.8 KB
    Last edited by CFR; Jul 11, 2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deCompression View Post
    are these oilfilled like the quartz?

9. Likes deCompression liked this post

WRUW Wednesday 11th. July

Just arrived the connected MR-G 1000B. Very cool to set up via the App. Very well done by Casio. Actual rubber strap on this one. Connected does not have to be a bad thing. Looking to see how well they did on the solar charging.

It looks bigger in these pictures than it does in person. The dimensions on this are 44mm for the bezel, width with the guards is 52mm, lug-to-lug is 50mm and the thickness is 14mm. Kind of small for a G-Shock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Samanator; Jul 11, 2018 at 11:22 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Exhausted late post as the move in of my daughter continues...

At least I can do a Geoffbot pose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to dress like an adult today to start a new job...so...

WRUW Wednesday 11th. July

So inexpensive.
    So reliable.
    So much fun.
    Such a cruddy picture. 🤨
    Last edited by Jato; Jul 12, 2018 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skywatch View Post
    New moon, and I find the Oris waiting for this day, left off since last month.

You mean to tell me you've gone a whole month without wearing this? What is wrong with you?
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.