Likes Likes:  348
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WRUW - Tue - 17 July'18

WRUW - Tue - 17 July'18

Have a great day everybody!

this package arrived today! so happy with it! it's been a few years that i desire to own an Inox and now i have the best Titanium Version! this will be my last purchase for a while/this year.. but boy i'm so happy with this one! thank you so much Alan for giving the deal to me.. i deeply appreciate it.. hopefully this will be my exit/last quartz/last Victorinox for me.. and i'm so glad i got the best one..

i will be writing more about it latter..

Name:  DSCN9978.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  76.1 KB

opening Victorinox with a Victorinox..
    Name:  DSCN9980.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  80.0 KB

it is a 43mm watch and i have a small but flat 6,5" wrist.. and it feel AMAZING on the wrist due to the Titanium construction!
    i will make a custom strap for this one since i'm gonna use it as "strap model" to bring the investment back..

rocking the factory rubber for temporary so i can take wrist shot..how does it look on my wrist?
    Name:  DSCN9987.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  51.0 KB

once again.. thank you so much Alan for letting me purchase/adopt this handsome watch.. i will take a great care of it and will surely be my keeper until i pass down to my boy someday..
    Last edited by iyonk; Jul 17, 2018 at 04:15 AM.
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Congrats on the new arrival iyonk!!! Sweet Victorinox and looking forward to seeing it pared with one of your awesome combos!!!

I've been out the last week+ with family and extended family vacationing at Lake Powell in the States...the Polluce 10 Anni all week long...

My Son in the middle and Daughter on the right on the back of the ski tube (niece on the left and nephew on the back).

Last edited by stew77; Jul 17, 2018 at 04:24 AM.
    Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a great day everybody!

Name:  DSCN9987.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  51.0 KB
    Looks good on your wrist, Iyonk!

Congrats and enjoy the new watch.

5. Likes iyonk, Sedi, stew77, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Congrats on the new arrival iyonk!!! Sweet Victorinox and looking forward to seeing it pared with one of your awesome combos!!!

I've been out the last week+ with family and extended family vacationing at Lake Powell in the States...the Polluce 10 Anni all week long...

Thanks for the pics, Chris. Hope you and your family have a great time!

7. Likes iyonk, stew77, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Believe it or not, I'm wearing this

Name:  5WTI_Japan_AF_5.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  304.2 KB

I really am.

Have a great day!
    Last edited by CFR; Jul 17, 2018 at 06:20 AM.

Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Looks good on your wrist, Iyonk!

Congrats and enjoy the new watch.
    Thank you so much C& Chris.. it does look great on its original rubber strap..

after wearing the watch for a while -- as much as i intended to enjoy it on its original rubber strap.. well, the rubber is a bit "squeaky" (if you know what i mean ) and a bit hard to take on and off..
    fortunately, it is not a problem.. i just put one of my strap on it..

Name:  DSCN9995.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  41.4 KB

Name:  DSCN9991.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  53.5 KB
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap