Likes Likes:  316
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ««««««««« WRUW - Tuesday - 31 July 2018 »»»»»»»»»

Going with the WCT 1000m.

Morning, IWL.

-- Wayne
    Last edited by happyscrappyheropup; Jul 31, 2018 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    great day all

Nice looking Tissot!

5. Likes shameless, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    I wish I could, but I'm a bit too busy...

7. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post

Try to stay cool, all you guys with hot weather. Out in California they have some terrible wildfires on top of oppressive heat and no rain. Seems like it’s all over the world at the moment, at least in the northern hemisphere. Here in the Midwest we are thankfully just experiencing normal weather for this time of year.

Marine for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of days in Boston with the Ebel 1911 chrono. This has become my go to travel watch.

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Headed to the beach to play I. The water. Brass seemed appropriate.

Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Quote Originally Posted by deCompression View Post
    C here in middle Germany we have sonce April temperatures of 30°C and more. No spring, immediately summer.
    Since last week we have a peak of 35°C. For today and tomorrow we expecting temperatures of 36°C - 38°C.
    The other bigger problem is the precipitation. We have no rain since April. That brings a lot of problems.
    Just noticed I 'Liked' your post inadvertently. Obviously, it was not intended. Apologies, Phil.