Likes Likes:  102
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Monsters!!!! show me your Monsters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    I did not include this in my post, but this was the other area of lume:

Do you still do these mods?
    Check you my youtube channel - Blanchy Talks Watches

Monsters!!!! show me your Monsters!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blanchy View Post
    Do you still do these mods?
    I was doing it for fun and it became too much of a business so I stopped a few years ago. I'm not even certain who does this or has parts anymore. I'd do something occasionally if it's interesting but back then I had modded nearly every model in the Seiko catalog but a 300 & 600 MM and was pretty burned out. This was actually my first Monster and probably my favorite (it was my personal watch). It had a three step bead blasting to get the color right and then was clear Teflon coated. The monster bracelet is one of the few that can be coated and will hold up. The lume was actually done by Chris W. in his modding days before he started Lum-Tec in exchange for some coated cases. I came up with the black and orange theme along with the logo lume idea.
    Last edited by Samanator; May 19, 2015 at 02:19 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

3. Likes Blanchy, iyonk, rfortson, is that my watch liked this post
    Love my Vampire, especially on rubber. I did buy the bracelet, and it's nice, but for me a dive watch belongs on rubber.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

5. Likes iyonk liked this post

Monsters!!!! show me your Monsters!!!!

I've now got two monsters, a Black and an Orange.

Last edited by stewham; Mar 3, 2016 at 01:51 AM.
    Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

7. Likes Volgo, iyonk liked this post
    Name:  IMGP_3723.jpg
Views: 86
Size:  87.8 KB
    An SRP313 that I sold one or two years ago
    Last edited by Volgo; Mar 18, 2016 at 08:16 AM.

9. Likes stewham, iyonk liked this post
    Update this thread.. i almost can not maintain my three monsters.. but the goodnews, i still have them all for now..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Iyonk View Post
    Update this thread.. i almost can not maintain my three monsters.. but the goodnews, i still have them all for now..
    That's great news! Especially the blue and gold, that'd be very hard to replace.
    Grand Seiko SBGR053 ¦ Nomos Tangomat Datum ¦ ​Tudor Pelagos ¦ ​Grand Seiko SBGA011

12. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stewham View Post
    That's great news! Especially the blue and gold, that'd be very hard to replace.
    Thank you Stewham..
    yup, the blue in would be very2 hard to replace.. what a lovely watch.. very grateful i could get the favor to keep it..

Hi all

There's some beautiful Monsters in this thread!

I only have one common Orange version, It was de glossed by the previous owner with Scotchbrite or something similar..

Cheers, John

15. Likes Blanchy liked this post