Likes Likes:  233
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WRUW Friday 10th. August

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Absolutely awesome C!!! The closest we've been to Portugal is Barcelona, Spain a couple years ago, but Portugal is DEFINITELY on our travel wish list!!!

Will definitely have to check out Nazare sometime!!!

(look forward to seeing some incredible wrist pics of you catching some BIG waves over the next few days!!!
    )
    Oh no! I don't surf. I would last less than a few seconds, if I was forced to face such adverse conditions. A quiet and peaceful swimming is the best I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post

Ooops! Too many pics...
    Not enough.

Didn't know you could play the organ - cool. If you've mentioned before, I missed it. Iyonk will like that.

3. Likes CFR liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post

Didn't know you could play the organ - cool. If you've mentioned before, I missed it. Iyonk will like that.
    Not sure I mentioned it before; probably not, because I actually can't play the organ anymore.

6. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Not sure I mentioned it before; probably not, because I actually can't play the organ anymore.
    I can't recall you ever mentioning it before, C -- really neat that you are/were an organist!

Since that's something you don't run across everyday, I'll share that many years ago, in addition to taking piano lessons, I took three years of organ lessons from our church organist. Never amounted to anything -- just a labor of love...

8. Likes CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmaster View Post
    I can't recall you ever mentioning it before, C -- really neat that you are/were an organist!

Since that's something you don't run across everyday, I'll share that many years ago, in addition to taking piano lessons, I took three years of organ lessons from our church organist. Never amounted to anything -- just a labor of love...
    That's quite interesting, Jim. Well, I've never been exactly an "organist"; I did make a lot of noise, though...

10. Likes Jazzmaster liked this post