Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: White Side Of The Moon

Hybrid View

If they would drop the white dial in the steel case with a black bezel then they would have something.

Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    If they would drop the white dial in the steel case with a black bezel then they would have something.
    Basically this but leave Snoopy at home.

3. Likes muddy250 liked this post
    THEY ARE MAKING A VARIETY OF DSOM
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

I got temporary snow blindness when I looked at it.......Yikes!
    "Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

6. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Well, may be they're taking Casio's approach, which was successful so far - offering wider variety of colors and models, signature editions and so on?

"Happiness is not a state to arrive at, but a manner of travelling." Margaret Lee Runbeck.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackNomad View Post
    Well, may be they're taking Casio's approach, which was successful so far - offering wider variety of colors and models, signature editions and so on?
    It's sad to see this. Every colour of the rainbow next? Buy a white one and colour it in to suit your mood... :-(

It'll be interesting to see the pricing on the Globemaster too. Will they outstrip Rolex on that one? If they do I think they'll over step the mark. I'm already looking to the dark side for my next watch as it is!
    Chris
    Ω Seamaster3

Generally I'm a fan of white, but there is a point when you've gone too far. They passed that and kept going. Now the Vintage black and Sedena Gold DSOM look sweet. I actually like the Snoopy enough to place on order. I'll have to wait and see on the DOSM Vintage Black.
    Last edited by Samanator; Mar 24, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

The more variations I keep seeing of the Speedmaster the more the only one I want is the modern original or the sapphire sandwich is the furtherst I'd steer away.

While searching for something else today, I happened to come across this post from 2007 by the late Chuck Maddox. Eight years on and many of the same points are still just as valid as they were then. Sigh...

12. Likes OhDark30 liked this post