Likes Likes:  13
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tired 70's? Sekonda automatic

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    hmm well found the day / date wheels but not the movement weird oh well if I come across it will give you a shout
    Cheers. As and when. Got plenty to keep me busy at the moment.

what sort of f.l.t you learning on have driven gas / electric / flt both balance and reach plus the big half ton and ton man up isle trucks and any thing in-between
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    what sort of f.l.t you learning on have driven gas / electric / flt both balance and reach plus the big half ton and ton man up isle trucks and any thing in-between
    They should be elec counterbalance.
    Been doing it free via some teaching place.
    Had to do H&S, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness etc course first to qualify for free training. Aced those all with 100% so start the actual FL stuff on Wed.
    Just dug out my DeWalt steel toe boots. Looking forward to this. Something a bit bigger than watch bits to focus on for a bit

yeah good luck just got to remember to double check hight's and be seen to be checking all points all the time remember on one refresher I had I was marked down for not checking all points ( I was but was not moving my head enough to keep the instructor happy ) and he was a right one moaning on how I dismounted as well .. oh remember fork positions that's another one and removing of key at the end my one was really hard on it you did not finish till you hand the keys to him.

but it is great fun I use the reach most as the other guys did not like sitting side on so I would always end up with that one why they had the balance trucks not that I minded a lot easier to get in to tight corners with a reach and the clearing arch was like almost nothing once you got use to the sideways view
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

5. Likes ro63rto liked this post

yeah drove them for about ten years in the late 90's early 2000 the hard bit is not looking at your hands when using the controls and remembering to take the tilt off ... so be fun to see which is your favourite type mine was reach then cherry picker then the one and half ton boss bee but they had such big behinds they was a bugger to swing around and go down an isle backwards but yeah bring backs so good memories
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy