Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Sold, thank you IWL! Grand Seiko HB SGBH001

Sold, thank you IWL! Grand Seiko HB SGBH001

Well, this is something I said I would never do; purchase a watch twice and sell it again.

Why am I selling after telling myself I wouldn't? Simple, I'm consolidating the collection and I need the funds to do so, so, off goes my very favorite watch to get the only one that sings to me more. Oh well, third time might be the charm.

Great watch with one small micro hairline that can't be seen on the wrist..you know the type you need to hold it up to light and play with the angle to see. The clasp, bezel, bracelet and crystal are clean as a whistle.

Full kit, everything that came with the watch. Bought from Topper brand new and 2 years left on the GS factory warranty.

The specs...

Mechanical Automatic (Hand winding capability)
    Caliber No. 9S85
    Case Stainless steel
    Case back See-through screw case back with sapphire crystal
    Glass High definition dual-curved sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
    Bracelet Solid stainless steel
    Buckle Stainless steel with three-fold clasp with push button release
    Accuracy +5 ~ -3 seconds/ day
    Water resistance 10 bar
    Magnetic resistance 4800 A/m (60 gauss)
    Weight 151g
    Case thickness 13.0 mm
    Case diameter 40.2mm
    Jewels 37
    Remarks
    Screw crown
    Blued-steel second hand

The pics...

Some pics lifted from the web...

$3,500 net to me. CONUS sale preferred, but to known members, I'm OK with across the pond sales.
    Thanks for looking!

Walter
    Last edited by wschofield3; Sep 10, 2018 at 06:08 PM.

2. Likes iyonk, skywatch, tribe125 liked this post