Likes Likes:  246
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Friday 21st. September WRUW

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Krinkle View Post
    I will not be sad to see the back of this week. On Wednesday we had to take Cracker into the vet. His appetite has been waning recently and he dropped about 15% of his body weight in a couple of weeks. Under all that fur it's hard to see. On top of his diabetes he now seems to have liver/gall bladder/ bile duct issues. Yesterday we found out that the secondary heat exchanger on our furnace is corroding. The furnace is just old enough to make fixing it foolish. So, bye bye $14K. That's what a 97% efficient furnace and matching central air costs. YEESH! Now, today, the last day of summer also happens to be the first day of snow.

Oh, well, except for Crackers problems, the rest doesn't matter.

On to something more cheerful - SPACEWING! For Funky Friday.

P9210107 by Hank Blanc, on Flickr
    Very sorry to hear about your crummy week Henry. When it rains, it pours.

Really hope that that you are able to get the health issues with Cracker sorted out quickly!!! As a dog lover, I know the pain you are going through all too well.
    Cheers,

Chris

2. Likes Henry Krinkle, iyonk liked this post
    A little something showed up while on my business trip...

Name:  Certina.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  101.0 KB

That's my first quick bad pic, I'll get better ones later. Here's one lifted from the web...

Name:  certina-ds1-powermatic-80-grey-dial-automatic-mens-watch-c0298071608101-c0298071608101.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  55.3 KB

I envisioned it on the mesh, but not so sure. I'll have to live with it for a while. It looks MUCH better on the mesh IRL though.
    Last edited by wschofield3; Sep 21, 2018 at 10:37 PM.

Nice. I’ve sometimes looked at the black one in Kraków watch shops.

Name:  6EAFD53F-7717-404A-90EF-6604FD1D2E00.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  24.6 KB

5. Likes wschofield3, OhDark30, iyonk, DJW GB liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KingK View Post
    Can't go wrong with this Seiko

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

So many cool Seiko 5s.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

7. Likes iyonk, KingK, wschofield3, crownpuller liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    A little something showed up while on my business trip...

Name:  Certina.jpg
Views: 62
Size:  101.0 KB

That's my first quick bad pic, I'll get better ones later. Here's one lifted from the web...

Name:  certina-ds1-powermatic-80-grey-dial-automatic-mens-watch-c0298071608101-c0298071608101.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  55.3 KB

I envisioned it on the mesh, but not so sure. I'll have to live with it for a while. It looks MUCH better on the mesh IRL though.

Great watch, no on mesh.
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

9. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Very sorry to hear about your crummy week Henry. When it rains, it pours.

Really hope that that you are able to get the health issues with Cracker sorted out quickly!!! As a dog lover, I know the pain you are going through all too well.
    Thanks Chris. The snow and the furnace really are nothing. Just irritating. The poor little old guy on the other hand, is another matter.
    Solve all your doubts through question mode.

11. Likes stew77, iyonk liked this post