Likes Likes:  143
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Purchases, Wants and Wishes

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Just won this Sekonda for £8 posted. Time will tell if that was £8 well spent or not as the listing was rubbish.
    well spent I was looking at that and even thou the pic are bad I think it a Sekonda de luxe similar to this one
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well spent I was looking at that and even thou the pic are bad I think it a Sekonda de luxe similar to this one
    If it is and it runs well I'll be very happy

If it is and it runs well I'll be very happy
    yeah the blue dial is one that is more wanted can't remember if it was said it was running or not but my one was a faulty one to some one had over wound it but I sorted it out and the only complain is the crown on mine is a replacement it look on yours ok from the pics
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

yeah the blue dial is one that is more wanted can't remember if it was said it was running or not but my one was a faulty one to some one had over wound it but I sorted it out and the only complain is the crown on mine is a replacement it look on yours ok from the pics
    Doesn't say either way, which I'm taking to mean it runs

Just won this Sekonda for £8 posted. Time will tell if that was £8 well spent or not as the listing was rubbish.
    I think the mesh is original

Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    According to the listing it's "adjustibal"

7. Likes Martin liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    from what I saw of the ads was looking at for the £4 contest it looked good but when it went past the £4 I left it for the minute then forgot about it lol. yeah the strap original got something similar off a poljot I think it was
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

well for that price who cares they are quite tuff little watches and there a few going now at quite reasonably prices but not in the blue the blue is something above the rest thou Der Amf with show you his one it's a work of art so it's worth the money to get it service and clean up they can look stunning when done right give me a minute and I will put up a pic that makes you go wow
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

well for that price who cares they are quite tuff little watches and there a few going now at quite reasonably prices but not in the blue the blue is something above the rest thou Der Amf with show you his one it's a work of art so it's worth the money to get it service and clean up they can look stunning when done right give me a minute and I will put up a pic that makes you go wow
    Cheers

Yesterday the Seiko, today the Sekonda, are you buying a Nivrel tomorrow?