Likes Likes:  143
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: New Purchases, Wants and Wishes

Interesting pics from around the web of Steinhart Ocean Two

2. Likes Chronopolitano liked this post
    Handsome! Got that IWC Aquatimer vibe.

I have yet to own a Steinhart, but I do have a few Debaufres - back from when they were together.
    I hope to someday - mainly because I like how Steinhart makes already tested designs.
    In some cases, Steinhart basically makes replicas, even if many refuse to call it that.

Now, I have ZERO problem with the whole replica issue, so there's no ragging coming from me.
    I just don't care about it. Let those to whom it concerns deal with it.
    I sure as hell won't get dragged into what THEY think is an "ethical" issue, living in a world where we have already wiped out a good chunk of the eco-system.

Here's the IWC: Name:  iwc-cousteu-divers-watch-profile.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  21.5 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post
    Interesting pics from around the web of Steinhart Ocean Two