Likes Likes:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Purely theoretical considerations of two Attesas

2. Likes synequano liked this post
    Good RL pics: http://forum.watch.ru/showthread.php?t=433521

I'm trying to figure if I'll be whinging that it's 'too shiny' or 'too dressy'...

Thanks everyone for helping me decide -- I heeded your advice and I'm happy with the purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    A spin off from the rock gig watch thread.

Hypothetically, if someone was trying to decide:

Attachment 80718 vs Attachment 80719

Would you have any comments?

Proprietary lugs are no issue. Colour is no issue. It's mainly about the dial layout.
    I'd say the first one is more balanced but will wear larger due to the empty black space.
    The second one looks busier and sportier but the date looks squeezed in and imbalanced. Also, I'm not sure if the numerals are painted or applied: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIXiHxEE7uU

Black Friday on the horizon has nothing to do with this post.

The left 1 for moi. Much cleaner to my eyes
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes rodia77 liked this post