Likes Likes:  1,166
Page 68 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 SIHH/Baselworld

Blog Entries
    My friend sent me this:
    https://www.t3.com/news/rolex-update...aselworld-2019

The apparent new Rolex releases. Everyone can relax, the BLNR hasn't been discontinued, it's been ruined by a jubilee bracelet. The Yachtmaster 42mm on rubber seems to be happening, which makes me yawn. A new 36mm DJ and DD, a two tone Seadweller 43 (introduced, no doubt, as a new precursor purchase to getting a steel Rolex that people actually want), all yawn worthy.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

2. Likes Cybotron, synequano, CFR liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    My friend sent me this:

The apparent new Rolex releases. Everyone can relax, the BLNR hasn't been discontinued, it's been ruined by a jubilee bracelet. The Yachtmaster 42mm on rubber seems to be happening, which makes me yawn. A new 36mm DJ and DD, a two tone Seadweller 43 (introduced, no doubt, as a new precursor purchase to getting a steel Rolex that people actually want), all yawn worthy.

As I suspected the Yachtmaster 42 is White Gold. I'm waiting on the price. I placed my order with my AD or the BLNR. having the Pepsi I prefer the Jubilee's comfort over the oyster and I've come to find it better looking on the GMT II than the oyster.

I've been looking for something different so I've asked to be called also when the BlackBay PO1 comes in. From the Instagram video it kind of looks cool (side views) and I've always kind of liked the GP SeaHawk it looks like. Note I'm not saying it is a beauty which it is not. More kind of like a French Bulldog... so ugly it's cute. More worried about the lug-to-lug on it. Remeber I've had/have two Ploprofs so I kind of dig strange ugly watches that are function over form.
    Last edited by Samanator; Mar 21, 2019 at 01:33 AM.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

4. Likes synequano, JAGtime liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybotron View Post
    New Nomos

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    i guess these are on the new bracelet?
    Cheers,

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    As I suspected the Yachtmaster 42 is White Gold. I'm waiting on the price.
    Found it in the configurator on the Rolex Site $27,800. The Rose gold one went up $1,800. looks like others remain at the same price although I thought the Hulk was $9250, not $9050?
    Cheers,

Michael

Yawn exactly. Rolex designers took a leap year, and Tudor has an interim on speed.

I wouldn't have guessed that Citizen brings the most interesting news on day one.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f905/c...e-4916543.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    My friend sent me this:

My wife really loves all the Rolex and Tudor releases as she knows I won't be tempted to buy any of them

9. Likes Raza, Dimman, Cybotron, geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    As I suspected the Yachtmaster 42 is White Gold. I'm waiting on the price. I placed my order with my AD or the BLNR. having the Pepsi I prefer the Jubilee's comfort over the oyster and I've come to find it better looking on the GMT II than the oyster.

I've been looking for something different I've asked to be called also when the BlackBay PO1 comes in. From the Instagram video it kind of looks cool (side views) and I've always kind of liked the GP SeaHawk it looks like. Note I'm not saying it is a beauty which it is not. More kind of like a French Bulldog... so ugly it's cute. More worried about the lug-to-lug on it. Remeber I've had/have two Ploprofs so I kind of dig strange ugly watches that are function over form.
    I heard the lug to lug on the Tudor is 60mm but I'm not 100% sure to confirm.

Cheers,

Richard

Cheers,

Richard

12. Likes synequano, Perseus, Muad'dib liked this post

Cheers,

Richard

14. Likes synequano liked this post
    All this two tone reminds me of when the fashionistas decide on the new "must have" fashion item, which is totally different than anything recent, thereby (in their minds) requiring people to buy new stuff to replace their unfashionable old stuff. Bell bottoms come to mind--they're trying to bring those back, too.

16. Likes Cybotron, litlmn, CFR liked this post