Likes Likes:  112
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Any Particular Watch(es) That You're Aiming For In 2019?

I will be adding Cristopher Ward. I like their aproach and watches. I think it's a very interesting company that has far exeeded the "microbrand" stadium with a complete line up of models, inhouse movements and a good reputation,they are here to stay. I been reading up a lot on them and watched many people's reviews on YT. They are a decent company with high quality watches for decent prices, i want to add the C65 trident, the C60 trident pro 600 and the c65 diver. I know there has been lot's of negative talk about the new branding but the new branding works much better than the previous ones in my opinion...

Name:  c60-43ada2-s0bb0-b0_3d_3.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  43.8 KBName:  c65-38-a-svk-m0-fr.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  39.4 KBName:  c65-41h3h1-s0kk0-b0.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  51.5 KB
    Last edited by I-B; Dec 7, 2018 at 03:39 PM.

2. Likes watchdaddy1, hayday, synequano liked this post
    Just pulled the trigger on this beauty

& BB58 is another 1 on the list

Last edited by watchdaddy1; Dec 7, 2018 at 09:14 PM.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

4. Likes Teeritz, FuzzyB, Raza, gnuyork, OhDark30, synequano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeexpress View Post

Great bang 4 yr buck . Nice 5513 homage & I love the serif dialed version
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

6. Likes pacifico66 liked this post
    I will get the Yachtmaster blue dial in April and in November I will get the Blancpain Triple Calendar blue dial.

Alas, I then wake up from my daydream. No watches for me next year.

Only thing I'm actively looking for at the moment is a two-tone Cartier Santos Galbee XL (not the latest model). So hopefully 2019 is the year I find a good one.

Might I'll look for a Flieger of sorts as well (been at the back of my mind a while)