Likes Likes:  288
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **** WRUW - Friday, January 11, 2019 ****

**** WRUW - Friday, January 11, 2019 ****

It's nearly midday in my part of town and I'm clocking off in every way possible, so here goes. Astrographic again. I've tried coming up with nicknames for it but they all end up a bit unrepeatable.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_2dca.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  71.9 KB

Good day, IWL.

A bit early, but here we go

Name:  Breguet_Type_31B.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  293.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    It's nearly midday in my part of town and I'm clocking off in every way possible, so here goes. Astrographic again. I've tried coming up with nicknames for it but they all end up a bit unrepeatable.

Name:  fullsizeoutput_2dca.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  71.9 KB
    How about Thing, like the Fantastic 4 character, who is of course bad ass!

4. Likes yokied liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day, IWL.

Perfecto! No cut numbers (see, it can be done), date at 6, crown at 3!

6. Likes CFR, Raza liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by ctimrun View Post
    Perfecto! No cut numbers (see, it can be done), date at 6, crown at 3!
    I'm so fond of this watch, I used to try to convince other people to get one. I stopped doing that, because I'm sure it was becoming annoying...

8. Likes ctimrun, popoki nui, Jazzmaster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Good day, IWL.

I must admit...I was looking at the Type XX and XXI chronos earlier this week after reading a nice article on these great timepieces, so seeing yours just now C must be a sign!!!

Definitely on my must have wish list, but only after the herd has been thinned considerably. These are really awesome pieces, and I drool at your version and ml's version every time they are posted!
    Cheers,

Chris

10. Likes CFR, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    I must admit...I was looking at the Type XX and XXI chronos earlier this week after reading a nice article on these great timepieces, so seeing yours just now C must be a sign!!!

Definitely on my must have wish list, but only after the herd has been thinned considerably. These are really awesome pieces, and I drool at your version and ml's version every time they are posted!
    Thanks, Chris!

12. Likes stew77 liked this post
    I do NOT feel like going back to work tomorrow. Still feel like merde with this nasty chest cold, but I need to make money to keep the cats in the manner to which they've become accustomed.

Something warm and vintage for the wrist for Friday:
    Name:  Seiko O439_2 copy.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  75.3 KB
    O439-5009 ca 1977.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen | Bulova | Glycine

Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I do NOT feel like going back to work tomorrow. Still feel like merde with this nasty chest cold
    Sorry to hear that, Sherry.

Starting last night, I'm also officially wrestling with a nasty vicious cold. The obnoxious little creature must have taken me by surprise, while I was sleeping. I woke up almost aphonic. Not that I have much to say but still, talking is an useful thing.
    Last edited by CFR; Jan 11, 2019 at 05:25 AM.