Likes Likes:  235
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: <<< WRUW - Monday, 21 January 2019 >>>

Quote Originally Posted by CFR View Post
    Nice! Congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSM71 View Post
    So jealous! Enjoy! I’d love a write up with your impressions when you’ve lived with it a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    Absolutely love it! Big congrats on this awesome new arrival!!! (And fantastic job capturing the anchor casting its shadow from the crystal...very cool!)
    Thanks gents. I've been waiting on this one for a while. This is going to slot in very high in the rotation, so there'll be more photos and chances for me to broadcast my love for these pieces.

3. Likes happyscrappyheropup, iyonk, stew77, FSM71, CFR liked this post

For my run, for the rest of the day
    It's the final countdown! PM me before they're all gone!

Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    Rado Captain Cook MkII reissue, but hours out of the box and meeting expectations. Happy day.

Love the new arrival. Interested to hear specs and your review.

-- Wayne

6. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by yokied View Post
    Rado Captain Cook MkII reissue, but hours out of the box and meeting expectations. Happy day.

Attachment 82830

Attachment 82831

Attachment 82832
    Congrats on your new acquisition, buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    I have not made any straps lately.. and several of my packages that i sent to USA has not been made it there.. i dont know if they lost or in pending.. any chance its because of the current government shut down or not i never know..

Made the first strap for this year.. and the Swatch irony has been accompanying me.. yeah i know the strap is quite worn.. i'll make a better one when this combo need replacement..
    Attachment 82845

Have a great day everybody..
    Good stuff.
    Yes, if your shipments are handled by USPS on the US side, the shutdown is most likely the reason why they got stuck.

Eyy, I forgot about my pic!

Name:  3vTJo6s.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  40.2 KB

The Smiths got some wrist time this weekend, now it's back to the Sinn 856 for this cold morning.

-- Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by rodia77 View Post
    .Eyy, I forgot about my pic!

Name:  3vTJo6s.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  40.2 KB

I like that Hamilton. I can't help but think it would look better with a dark date wheel

-- Wayne

10. Likes rodia77 liked this post
    Yes, if your shipments are handled by USPS on the US side, the shutdown is most likely the reason why they got stuck.
    Thank you very much for your info Rodia... a bummer for me since i really spend efforts on those straps.. i still hope they made it..
    i have to postpone some straps for USA customers until things are running again then..

straps making has been slow down rapidly for me... hopefully i have some music projects this year.. i'll keep my faith and keep fingers cross...
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    I like that Hamilton. I can't help but think it would look better with a dark date wheel

-- Wayne
    The date window on this one is controversial, so to say.
    And I have to reset it to swap noon and midnight, apparently.

13. Likes happyscrappyheropup liked this post
    The date window on this one is controversial, so to say.
    And I have to reset it to swap noon and midnight, apparently.
    I was just reading your other posts about the dark vs light dial and the date window. I prefer the dark dial, but I would still like to see it with a matching date wheel.

-- Wayne

15. Likes rodia77 liked this post