My last list — a trio of well-priced SIHH offerings — could be neatly broken down into a loose theme of air, sea and land. But this trifecta, covering the much broader $10,000 – $35,000 price bracket, is much less easily pigeon-holed. But if I had to find commonalities I could well go with elegant shapes. The Piaget Polo S A case of a simple change making a big difference, I like this rich green take on the sporty Polo S so much more than I would have expected. It’s an absolute cracker, and a real change in personality from the blue. The Cartier Santos de Cartier Chronograph Next*up, from Cartier, the masters of shaped watches, is the new Santos de Cartier Chronograph. This is a bit of a funny pick for me, as chronographs, especially more dressy ones, aren’t typically my bag. But there you go, the combination of beefed-up Santos case (not that it needed beefing) and unusual chronograph system won me over. The Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Tribute Small Seconds There’s not much new or novel here to win me over. It’s not a new watch, or even a new case. It’s simply a new colour — rich red…

The post VIDEO: Felix’s top 3 watches from SIHH 2019 – between $10k and $35k appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...