Editor’s note: In the second part of our year-long reviews, Andy tells us what it’s like to Hulk out for a year. Sun’s getting real low … Swiping the debit card on this purchase wasn’t an easy decision. Being someone constantly surrounded by watches, I was more than aware of the endless list of great options within this price bracket. Now, don’t get me wrong, there were some very big temptations along the way, but a Rolex was something I’d been working towards for a little while, and just over a year ago, the time was right. Wearability has always been my number one criteria when purchasing a watch, so for me, a Submariner felt like the right choice. It ticked all the usual boxes in terms of functionality – but there was a specific reference that I’d been heavily flirting with. As much as I love the traditional black bezel Submariner, when put side-by-side with the green, it felt a little too safe for my liking. The green Sub, on the other hand, is one of the most ‘daring’ designs released by Rolex in their current collection, and of course – it shared my last name! My first impression…

The post EDITOR’S PICK: Spending a year with the Rolex Submariner 116610LV – AKA ‘The Hulk’ appeared first on Time and Tide Watches.

More...