Likes Likes:  225
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WRUW Sunday 10th. Feb.

Orient Defender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once in awhile you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

Hi, IWL.

Just checking the bronze natural patina process on this one.

Name:  P210003.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  407.0 KB

Tutima Saxon One will help me
    Through elementary school basketball.

Humbly Conquering the World, One Watch at a Time!

Horologically Yours,

Rick

I was pleased to meet up with @WWII70 today for a mini-GTG. He brought four of his Ebels, including the very cool GMT and the first chronograph Ebel made with the El Primero movement. Also his grandfather’s gorgeous Omega bumper, circa 1947.

I brought the new annual calendar, plus my Breguet XXI (at his request), and the ochs, figuring he’d never seen one.

We had a very nice chat, and it was a pleasure to meet yet another member of our little IWL family.

Back at home and have swapped to the humble but very nice Dan Henry for the rest of Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchNut22 View Post

Tutima Saxon One will help me
    Through elementary school basketball.

Humbly Conquering the World, One Watch at a Time!

Horologically Yours,

Rick
    I have been admiring the Saxon...great looking watch!

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I was pleased to meet up with @WWII70 today for a mini-GTG. He brought four of his Ebels, including the very cool GMT and the first chronograph Ebel made with the El Primero movement. Also his grandfather’s gorgeous Omega bumper, circa 1947.

I brought the new annual calendar, plus my Breguet XXI (at his request), and the ochs, figuring he’d never seen one.

We had a very nice chat, and it was a pleasure to meet yet another member of our little IWL family.

Back at home and have swapped to the humble but very nice Dan Henry for the rest of Sunday.

Seems you are meeting all of the New England boys! WWII70 (I think he's in upstate NY now for work, but I may be mistaken) and another member of our merry band, Don, whom you met, have the best Ebel collections around.

7. Likes mlcor, WatchNut22 liked this post
    Hanging with the Certina today...

Name:  Certina2.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  67.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    I have been admiring the Saxon...great looking watch!

Seems you are meeting all of the New England boys! WWII70 (I think he's in upstate NY now for work, but I may be mistaken) and another member of our merry band, Don, whom you met, have the best Ebel collections around.
    Well, being retired, I have time on my hands. Always happy to meet with a member of our gang if they come to town.

10. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    You guys are likely getting tired of looking at this one, but it is the Monaco again today...

Cheers,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by stew77 View Post
    You guys are likely getting tired of looking at this one, ...
    Not a chance; not when the pictures are that sharp.
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

13. Likes stew77 liked this post