Likes Likes:  28

Thread: Back after a long break

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    I’ve been where you are. I had the perfect solution.

I sold everything I no longer wore. Period. Got rid of all my micros, all my watches I kept because “Well, I may need this for....”, and everything in that vein. I took that money and got something I loved.

So I suggest you give me your GMT Master and sell the rest.
    I think that's where I'm going (except the GMTIIc gifting part ).... that being said the GMTIIc is probably on the chopping block too..... would probably trade for an older model Rolex..... or most likely a 38.5mm AT....
    Like I said the real pain is not in the disposal per se...it's in the stress of photography and the Muppet show that I will have to endure on the sales forums..... (not here of course because everyone is lovely )

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    This level of constancy is the stuff of dreams for most!

We have nothing to teach you.
    You know it!.... I had no idea the Explorer would be "the one" .... took me entirely by surprise...... no complaints from me other than I have landed myself in this predicament
    Last edited by Uber; Feb 18, 2019 at 10:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber View Post
    I think that's where I'm going (except the GMTIIc gifting part ).... that being said the GMTIIc is probably on the chopping block too..... would probably trade for an older model Rolex..... or most likely a 38.5mm AT....
    Like I said the real pain is not in the disposal per se...it's in the stress of photography and the Muppet show that I will have to endure on the sales forums..... (not here of course because everyone is lovely )

You know it!.... I had no idea the Explorer would be "the one" .... took me entirely by surprise...... no complaints from me other than I have landed myself in this predicament
    I totally understand that. I’m getting ready to sell some stuff and I just can’t bring myself to go through the rigmarole. One of the reasons you should just give the GMTII to me.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

3. Likes Uber liked this post
    I totally understand that. I’m getting ready to sell some stuff and I just can’t bring myself to go through the rigmarole. One of the reasons you should just give the GMTII to me.
    Raza - you are a persuasive guy

that being said.... I might trade for this

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber View Post
    Raza - you are a persuasive guy

that being said.... I might trade for this
    I can offer you another Tudor Black Bay and Breitling B-1, as well as a hand-drawn pinup, drawn by me.

Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

6. Likes Uber liked this post
    I can offer you another Tudor Black Bay and Breitling B-1, as well as a hand-drawn pinup, drawn by me.
    Name:  dc.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  66.5 KB

8. Likes Raza, Samanator liked this post
    If I'm not wearing a watch I typically clean it, box it up, and put it in the closet for a month. If I don't miss the watch I sell it.

10. Likes Uber liked this post