Likes Likes:  27
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heaven Can Wait

Blog Entries
    I have the lion's den covered, FWIW.

Love the poster Jeannie!

They say your personality eventually grows into your name.

I'm Frank by name and frank by nature. I hate politics and apparently diplomacy is not my strong suite. I've been accused of calling a spade a sh*t shovel on more than one occasion!
    I'd Schwarzkopf it daily, except I couldn't be bothered with the inevitable explanations...

3. Likes Jeannie liked this post
    and theirs old me just plain old disciple well thou if you believe historians maybe the Evangelist sounds better the founded of the Church of Alexandria some say
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1