Likes Likes:  685
Page 121 of 245 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 2441

Thread: Movies / Films / Flicks

Went to see the a Justice League this weekend. Soooo boring. Maybe in 15 years DC movies will have the chemistry that Marvel has reached years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post
    Went to see the a Justice League this weekend. Soooo boring. Maybe in 15 years DC movies will have the chemistry that Marvel has reached years ago.

Ahem batman.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pepperami View Post
    Great movie, Benedict Cumberbatch at his best!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    I have to say, I wasn't really impressed with him until this movie. I felt like he overacted his way through Star Trek, underacted his way through Dr. Strange, and I could never get into Sherlock. But he was fantastic in this movie.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanator View Post

It's a lot to do with the directors, I think. I mean, BvS could have been a good movie--there was a good story there and some decent acting. But it was written poorly in many places, Luthor was horribly cast and acted, and the direction was awful. Suicide Squad was terrible from start to finish, though, no excuse for that movie. Don't even know how you could save it. Snyder was replaced because his daughter died, but from what I can tell, his DNA is still all over Justice League.

But look at the Batman trilogy. Look at Wonder Woman. Both done incredibly well. Dark Knight is possibly the best comic book movie of all time. Wonder Woman was a refreshing and fun movie that was acted, written, and directed well. DC just needs to get its act together when choosing its creative teams.

No superman film could ever be good (in these days of scepticism). He's just that bit too invincible. Oh except kryptonite which of course the baddie has. What a load of crap.

Batman is good because he's vulnerable, and cool. And believable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    No superman film could ever be good (in these days of scepticism). He's just that bit too invincible. Oh except kryptonite which of course the baddie has. What a load of crap.

Batman is good because he's vulnerable, and cool. And believable.
    Man of Steel was okay, mostly because the villain was on his level. But damn if it had absolutely zero comic relief. It was very bleak.

just watched megan leavey it's rather a good film I'm gathering based on a true story ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Just watched Jackie Chan's new one, Kung Fu Yoga.
    Indiana Jones style with the usual Jackie twist.

Disha Patani

Just watched Brawl in Cell Block 99. Not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be...but certainly Vince Vaughn like you've never seen him...and I like those types of movies. (See One Hour Photo and Mr. Brooks.)

Quote Originally Posted by Roller.959 View Post
    Just watched Brawl in Cell Block 99. Not nearly as exciting as I thought it would be...but certainly Vince Vaughn like you've never seen him...and I like those types of movies. (See One Hour Photo and Mr. Brooks.)

Looks good - I'll have a watch.