Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Winski jewellers

Winski jewellers

Just had a bad experience from these guys

http://www.winskibros.co.uk

My father has just got himself a Tissot T-race (in my family that's a HIGH end watch)

The T-race has a segmented rubber strap, to size segments are cut off to suit.

Being what it is, my dad didn't want to do the job himself and took it to the above mentioned.

The results

Upon return dad was rather upset, and complained.
    At this the jeweller threw his toys out the pram and more or less chucked my old man out his shop.

Tissot UK have been very good about the situation and have offered to supply, fit and do a personalised sizing for the cost of a new strap (although this is beside the point)

So long story short, any one in my neck of the woods should avoid these guys

2. Likes is that my watch, Raza liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Is that cut with an exacto knife?