Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Rory (WWII70) checking in .....

Rory (WWII70) checking in .....

Just when I was getting close to 1000 posts, then you go and switch forums! Seriously, thanks for inviting me over to the new site.

Anyone interested in a Boston area GTG (in additon to the Omega boutique event Ryan is organising)?

Rory....I was just about to send you a message alerting you to the new digs. Glad to see another Bostonian here! Rich and Ryan are on board so far, we need to get Don (Dojoca) the message if he hasn't been alerted already. Tony AH too...

Walter, you are too kind; thanks for thining of me.
    Richard (Cybotron) was kind enough to let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Rory....I was just about to send you a message alerting you to the new digs. Glad to see another Bostonian here! Rich and Ryan are on board so far, we need to get Don (Dojoca) the message if he hasn't been alerted already. Tony AH too...
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

4. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Raising a glass to the new forum (and thanks to the organising committee)! Apologies to Freddy Constant fans for the grubby crystal.
    Name:  P1060907.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  62.3 KB
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

6. Likes wschofield3, drickster liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by wschofield3 View Post
    Walter. I let Don and Tony know so they should be here soon.

8. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Just when I was getting close to 1000 posts, then you go and switch forums! Seriously, thanks for inviting me over to the new site.

Anyone interested in a Boston area GTG (in additon to the Omega boutique event Ryan is organising)?

Another Boston GTG is in the works. I would like to so something after the holidays. I'll try and keep everyone updated. Please shoot me a PM for suggestions.

10. Likes wschofield3 liked this post
    Welcome.

One of my favorite watches, just wish they made it in a smaller case size. Love this watch-

"Either He's Dead, Or My Watch Has Stopped....."
    Groucho Marx

12. Likes Jeannie liked this post
    Nokie
    Thanks for the welcome and compliment on the FC Moon. People talk a lot about the size but it really doesn't wear big. You should give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Nokie View Post
    Welcome.

One of my favorite watches, just wish they made it in a smaller case size. Love this watch-