Likes Likes:  11

Thread: This don't seem to be going well for GO.

Hybrid View

That is quite startling. I can’t visit the page without going through sign-in hoops, so is there any way of telling whether they have one or many?

If one, maybe a dealer has simply got stuck with it, which I can well imagine happening.

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    That is quite startling. I can’t visit the page without going through sign-in hoops, so is there any way of telling whether they have one or many?

If one, maybe a dealer has simply got stuck with it, which I can well imagine happening.

I'm no expert on this mass drop thing, but the hover hint says there needs to be at least one member interested , implying they have at least one... and maybe they'd have to go scrabbling about to find a second ?

Here, I've logged in to show you a screen shot

I'm guessing it's a watch dealer (who needs to shift stock quickly due to cashflow problem) who has at least 1 surplus to requirements surplus stock (at possibly: at or near to what they paid for it), less a commission to mass drop themselves ?

Last edited by Seriously; Apr 19, 2019 at 04:34 PM.
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869