Likes Likes:  23
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my choice for a 'higher end sports watch'

rolex pic as answer guy mikeylacroix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
    When the time comes to buy Swiss for me (maybe in about a year?) I'm getting the regular 3 hand version polo. Absolutely comfortable (thin, titanium and rubber strap is top quality), noticeable (it's 45mm) but in a GOOD way, classy as, 85hrs PR (!!), display back, and a bit different.
    this?

2. Likes Domo, Der Amf liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    Swiss ? Cough.. Swiss ? Domo, Swiss???
    I think it's safe to turn to the Swiss (or Germans) when the Japs won't do it. A thin sport watch with proper movement decoration just isn't something they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Steppy View Post
    Any more changes and you'll be getting an Omega next!!
    A HA HA HA!! Omega! LOL you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeylacroix View Post
    this?
    That's the one! I understand it's not for everyone but I really like the design. In the flesh it's amazing.

4. Likes Steppy, geoffbot liked this post
    Absolute beauty. Congratulations

Wow hadn't realised that the signature design idea of mid 80s Piaget had survived!