Likes Likes:  115
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: The WRUW Thread for Tuesday, November 18th 2014

  1. #1
    Master Enabler RBrylawski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    853

    The WRUW Thread for Tuesday, November 18th 2014

    Maybe old habits are just hard to break, but some of us actually like a daily WRUW thread, so here's one for the 18th.

    Tomorrow I'll be wearing my Baume and Mercier Capeland Flyback:

    B&M 6-3.JPGB&M 6-3 Movement.JPG
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna



  2. #2
    Blissfully unadjusted. popoki nui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Vancouver Island.
    Posts
    3,725
    I'm pleased to transfer my Tudor Tuesday tradition to IWL! For tomorrow:
    THCBorange3 copy.jpg
    THCBorange2 copy.jpg
    Hard to tell in my lamea$$ pics, but in real life the orange strap really picks out the orange details on the dial.

    ~Sherry.
    Eterna | Tudor | Seiko | Casio | G-Shock | Orient | Swatch | Mondaine | Zodiac (pre-Fossil) | Rolex | Wenger | Hamilton Pulsar Time Computer | Omega | Timex | Bucherer | Citizen



    Like IWL on Facebook!


  3. #3

  4. #4
    Master Enabler RBrylawski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by popoki nui View Post
    I'm pleased to transfer my Tudor Tuesday tradition to IWL! For tomorrow:
    THCBorange3 copy.jpg
    THCBorange2 copy.jpg
    Hard to tell in my lamea$$ pics, but in real life the orange strap really picks out the orange details on the dial.

    ~Sherry.
    I love that Tudor Sherry!

    Quote Originally Posted by ncmoto View Post
    First post! Thanks!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna



  5. #5
    Ich bin ein Ebeler! WWII70's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Boston ex-pat Brit
    Posts
    1,215
    Ha! Rod, good for you!
    I'll be wearing my beater Movado Series 800 chrono for a cold and icy day in Mass.

    movado blue.JPG
    movado blue light.JPG

    NB All photos will be old ones until I work out Tapatalk for this site. So don't bother reminding me the date is wrong!
    Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

  6. #6
    Master Enabler RBrylawski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    853
    Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    Ha! Rod, good for you!
    I'll be wearing my beater Movado Series 800 chrono for a cold and icy day in Mass.

    movado blue.JPG
    movado blue light.JPG

    NB All photos will be old ones until I work out Tapatalk for this site. So don't bother reminding me the date is wrong!
    Thanks! It's going to be brrrrrrrrrr cold in Tampa tomorrow too! 58 for the high, which I know pales in comparison to what you'll experience, but trust me, that's VERY cold for a November day in Tampa!
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna



  7. #7
    If that's the case, you can count on me.

    Chronoswiss Sirius 18.JPG

    Chronoswiss Sirius 19.JPG

    Have a great day!

    Edit: @ Rod: btw, I followed your advice and finally bought a new camera, last month. Nothing fancy, but much better than the old compact I used for the last few years.
    Last edited by CFR; Nov 18, 2014 at 05:03 AM.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by ncmoto View Post
    Glad to have you here, ncmoto. BTW, never tired to see that amazing Flightmaster of yours. That watch is incredible.

    Last edited by CFR; Nov 18, 2014 at 05:13 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RBrylawski View Post
    Maybe old habits are just hard to break, but some of us actually like a daily WRUW thread, so here's one for the 18th.

    Tomorrow I'll be wearing my Baume and Mercier Capeland Flyback:

    B&M 6-3.JPGB&M 6-3 Movement.JPG
    Quite appropriate! If my memory didn't decide to betray me, I believe this was the watch that really started it all, for you. And what a watch!

  10. Likes RBrylawski liked this post
  11. #10



    Ca. 1962 vintage Tianjin WuYi.

    VCM, innit.

    Ric

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About Us
We are an independent and wide-ranging forum for watch enthusiasts. From mainspring to microchip, from Europe to Asia, from micro-brand to boutique - we cover it all. Novice or expert, we want you to feel at home. Whether it's asking a simple question or contributing to the fund of horological knowledge, it's all the same hobby. Or, if you like, you can just show us a picture of your new watch. We'll provide the welcoming and courteous environment, the rest is up to you!
Join us