Likes Likes:  4

Thread: **** quartz a battery change thoughts and how too's ****

Hybrid View

**** quartz a battery change thoughts and how too's ****

As for Cinderella-fitting batteries to an empty opening - googling for the movement’s brand and caliber will usually get you the correct battery size number. Caliber is usually marked on the movement, where you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Nerd View Post
    Is this what is going on with the rectangular- case Casio I have? Looks like 1980’s. I popped out the old dead battery but I cannot seem to get the new one in. #351 battery. Battery seems to be too big to fit the space, but I know it’s the correct size.
    try to remember as over a year old post and ant as young as I was

if you can show us a pic of casio open or full model code might be able to help what sort of rectangle case do you mean a casio duo ? thought they used 371 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Nerd View Post
    As for Cinderella-fitting batteries to an empty opening - googling for the movement’s brand and caliber will usually get you the correct battery size number. Caliber is usually marked on the movement, where you can see it.
    yes some times it's as simple as that but not all brands and movement are well marked some have none try find info on say a sekonda polaris (394 battery ) and other modern ish movements tend to be very sparse on info
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

3. Likes Mystic Nerd liked this post