Likes Likes:  40
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Long time...

I think those Seikos are different,SNK80x vs SNZG (?)

SNK is smaller,SNZG is slightly larger with pronounced chapter ring (or is it inner fixed bezel?)

Welcome back Cody,been a while...

When I think about field watch,Hamilton and Timex came to mind...though someone can go for the broke and get a Rolex 14000/14270/114270 or even 214270 or the plain bezel tudor BB as a legible no-nonsense tool watch (though those luxury watches don’t have 13-24 on the dial)

Quote Originally Posted by synequano View Post
    I think those Seikos are different,SNK80x vs SNZG (?)

SNK is smaller,SNZG is slightly larger with pronounced chapter ring (or is it inner fixed bezel?)

Welcome back Cody,been a while...

When I think about field watch,Hamilton and Timex came to mind...though someone can go for the broke and get a Rolex 14000/14270/114270 or even 214270 or the plain bezel tudor BB as a legible no-nonsense tool watch (though those luxury watches don’t have 13-24 on the dial)
    yes mine is the snk805k2 with the scratch resistant Hardlex crystal and can be had on the bay new for sub a ton second hand about half again so for the lower end price point is a really good choice for a tool watch / field watch
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

SO I ordered the Hammy from Jomashop. I SOMEHOW ordered the 38mm size which arrived today much to my dismay. I'm so annoyed with myself.
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    SO I ordered the Hammy from Jomashop. I SOMEHOW ordered the 38mm size which arrived today much to my dismay. I'm so annoyed with myself.
    They'll swap it over surely ?

Maybe at your return postage expense of course.

I think watch models should only be sold at ONE size - and if they chose to make a bigger or smaller version they should change some other design feature too, so you know it's a different watch, which would avoid such problems
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

5. Likes theague liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    They'll swap it over surely ?

Maybe at your return postage expense of course.

I think watch models should only be sold at ONE size - and if they chose to make a bigger or smaller version they should change some other design feature too, so you know it's a different watch, which would avoid such problems
    Yeah they'll exchange. I did have to pay posting back which I have no problem with as it was my fault.

I was just excited for the watch and let down when I opened it. Now I'm not sure I want it after seeing it though lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Now I'm not sure I want it after seeing it though lol

Maybe you should use the opportunity to just get a refund and regroup then
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post

Maybe you should use the opportunity to just get a refund and regroup then
    Exactly. I ordered this around the same. Probably a couple more weeks til I get it but for $50 I couldn't say no lol

So maybe this will fill my "need" lol

Kody

Got my field watch finally. Appropriately on the IWL strap today. Not sure if the video will upload or not... My office is impossible for clean shots lol

Kody

not a bad choice mate

I am wearing my hammy field on a #mihermano strap tonite
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

11. Likes theague liked this post