Likes Likes:  359
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WRUW - SUN Jun 16th 2019

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post

Thank you so much for the warm wishes from every IWL members that i consider our community family ... And happy Father's Day to every Daddy here!

i really appreciate all the support and thoughtful gestures that you all have gave me thru all these years... i just want to say sincere thank you since these act of kindness really keep my spirit and faith high in some unfortunate situations... so thank you so much guys...

let me close in a bit positive story...
    as some of you know i lost my part time job 3 weeks ago on my wife b'day, and i didn't get paid for my hard work...
    after that, they contact me a week latter since they have problems with the project and asked me a final favor to finish the project...
    as bitter as the situation for me, i still helped them (i consider myself really GOOD at what i do).. and the project finally done.. what really bother me was they still didn't pay me..
    but yesterday they finally paid me,.. i only got half .. but at least i have a little fund to take my family out today and also get some tickets so my wife and boy could visit my inlaws next month..
    this year i don't get anything for me for memorabilia... usually i used to buy a pocket knife, watch or something to commemorate b'day... but i'm okay with it... as long as i could take care my family, i consider myself fulfilled...

have a great day everybody!
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post
    Have a beautiful Sunday everybody!
    Will have special family time today, so the AirBoss will accompany me..
    Attachment 86857
    Happy Birthday, buddy. Hope you have a great day with your family.

4. Likes Pip, iyonk liked this post

Thank you so much for the warm wishes from every IWL members that i consider our community family ... And happy Father's Day to every Daddy here!

i really appreciate all the support and thoughtful gestures that you all have gave me thru all these years... i just want to say sincere thank you since these act of kindness really keep my spirit and faith high in some unfortunate situations... so thank you so much guys...

let me close in a bit positive story...
    as some of you know i lost my part time job 3 weeks ago on my wife b'day, and i didn't get paid for my hard work...
    after that, they contact me a week latter since they have problems with the project and asked me a final favor to finish the project...
    as bitter as the situation for me, i still helped them (i consider myself really GOOD at what i do).. and the project finally done.. what really bother me was they still didn't pay me..
    but yesterday they finally paid me,.. i only got half .. but at least i have a little fund to take my family out today and also get some tickets so my wife and boy could visit my inlaws next month..
    this year i don't get anything for me for memorabilia... usually i used to buy a pocket knife, watch or something to commemorate b'day... but i'm okay with it... as long as i could take care my family, i consider myself fulfilled...

have a great day everybody!
    Maybe next time tell them you’d be happy to finish, but you need 75% of your fee before you do so. I know it goes against your good heart, but this is business and you need to protect yourself and your family. Just my view...

Also, it’s been so cool to watch your son grow up over the years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a beautiful Sunday everybody!
    Will have special family time today, so the AirBoss will accompany me..
    Attachment 86857
    happy

sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

8. Likes Greg, iyonk liked this post
    well the G10 pulsar for the last couple of days

Name:  DSCF3954.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  107.4 KB
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Happy Birthday iyonk.

And Happy Father's Day to all the dad's today.

Wearing Longines today.

Name:  IMG_6428aa.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  251.0 KB
    recycled pic.

A new watch from my daughter for Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day and Happy Birthday Lyonk!!

Ebels (lots), IWC, Omega, FC, Eterna, Tag, Invicta, Movado
    If you are interested in the details http://www.intlwatchleague.com/membe...70&tab=aboutme

Quote Originally Posted by WWII70 View Post
    A new watch from my daughter for Father’s Day.

Happy Father’s Day and Happy Birthday Lyonk!!

go buffalo's
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy