Likes Likes:  40
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Halios Delfin in the house!

Halios Delfin in the house!

Much, much better in person than photos is the first impression. Hands down, a fantastic micro. Top notch and incredible for the ~$700.

Mine is #20.

The bezel action is great, which is a relief. The bezel itself feels and looks really solid. It's a must that my bezels feel good and this watch does not disappoint.

The dial is beautiful in person. It's got a blasted-like texture in the middle, and a radial brushed texture where the markers are. The brushed area appears to angle up slightly towards the outside, but it may be an illusion. Great depth though.

The hands are very nice and completely scratch/defect free to my 20/15 unassisted "hawk eyes", as my wife calls them.

The crystal is very nice with a very prominent AR.

The leather strap is a very nice strap.

Jason is sending bracelets later, but honestly, I doubt I'll wear it much. Maybe though. Looking forward to seeing it.

A+ Jason. As always, an incredible deal and a beautiful watch!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327740.349254.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  84.7 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327817.242220.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  59.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327847.977486.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  40.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327913.558555.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327972.483896.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  43.3 KB
    Last edited by Jeannie; Nov 18, 2014 at 04:53 PM.

3. Likes epezikpajoow, Chronopolitano liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by RobotAZ View Post
    Much, much better in person than photos is the first impression. Hands down, a fantastic micro. Top notch and incredible for the ~$700.

Mine is #20.

The bezel action is great, which is a relief. The bezel itself feels and looks really solid. It's a must that my bezels feel good and this watch does not disappoint.

The dial is beautiful in person. It's got a blasted-like texture in the middle, and a radial brushed texture where the markers are. The brushed area appears to angle up slightly towards the outside, but it may be an illusion. Great depth though.

The hands are very nice and completely scratch/defect free to my 20/15 unassisted "hawk eyes", as my wife calls them.

The crystal is very nice with a very prominent AR.

The leather strap is a very nice strap.

Jason is sending bracelets later, but honestly, I doubt I'll wear it much. Maybe though. Looking forward to seeing it.

A+ Jason. As always, an incredible deal and a beautiful watch!

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327740.349254.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  84.7 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327817.242220.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  59.4 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327847.977486.jpg
Views: 322
Size:  40.8 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327913.558555.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  49.2 KB

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416327972.483896.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  43.3 KB
    Congrats! Looks like a LOT of watch for the money! Wear in the greatest health and happiness!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

5. Likes Rob liked this post
    Thanks, Rod.

I just noticed that the tilde I placed before the $700 appears as a minus when posted. I went to edit it, and it's a tilde. Odd.

Thanks, Rod.

I just noticed that the tilde I placed before the $700 appears as a minus when posted. I went to edit it, and it's a tilde. Odd.
    New forum glitch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B&M Capeland Flyback/Muhle Glashutte 29er Big/Grand Seiko SBGR083/JeanRichard Aquascope/UTS 1000m V2/Ebel 1911 BTR Cal137/Jaeger LeCoultre Reverso/Lew & Huey Acionna

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Rod.

It looks like a tilde in the post and in the edit box both to me. I'm not seeing any issues, but I deleted it and re-entered it. Don't know if that will help or not.

Jeannie

Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    It looks like a tilde in the post and in the edit box both to me. I'm not seeing any issues, but I deleted it and re-entered it. Don't know if that will help or not.

Jeannie
    Weird. I still see a minus in the post.

It would be a non-issue, but I know a smarty pants will ask if I paid negative $700.

10. Likes Der Amf liked this post
    FWIW, I'm seeing the tilde in the post.... and if they paid you $700 to take the watch, you got a great deal!
    Last edited by T Bone; Nov 18, 2014 at 05:45 PM.
    Regards, T Bone

Even a broken watch shows correct time once or twice a day. I ought to know, I have a few!

12. Likes vinylgreek liked this post
    Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    Sorry for the confusion. It has to do with the font used on the forum. At the current size, the tilde shows up as a dash. If you zoom in slightly on your browser to make things bigger, it will become a tilde again. We will be looking at tweaking things like this over time, but a temporary fix is to make that character larger using the post editor. This is the default size 2: ~ and this is size 3: ~.

​I edited the OP to fix this.

Ah. Makes sense. Thanks, Gabe.