Likes Likes:  1,089
Page 132 of 285 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2844

Thread: TV you just love (or at least really like)

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    I know! First episode did a nice job setting up the season, I thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. I must have missed a few episodes on the last series though because I do not remember Taylor capital or John malcovic. I was moving home right at that time so maybe. Anyway I'll crack on with s3
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Blog Entries
    Have I mentioned that I love Lodge 49? A show on AMC about a surfer who can no longer surf because of a snakebite to his ankle that won't heal, who is drifting in life after his father disappeared comes across a ring for a mysterious lodge and ends up trying to join. It's quirky, funny, fun, and actually a little heartwarming at times. I really enjoy it. Season 2 should be coming soon, but season 1 is available on Hulu.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Raza View Post
    Have I mentioned that I love Lodge 49? A show on AMC about a surfer who can no longer surf because of a snakebite to his ankle that won't heal, who is drifting in life after his father disappeared comes across a ring for a mysterious lodge and ends up trying to join. It's quirky, funny, fun, and actually a little heartwarming at times. I really enjoy it. Season 2 should be coming soon, but season 1 is available on Hulu.
    I'll check it out. Do you think I could watch it with kids around? I have so many shows I want to see, but if they are not kid safe I don't have a lot of time to watch them.

4. Likes Raza liked this post
    I started the F1 Drive to Survive also. I follow this in the press, but it was nice to see some of these guys live. Nice to see my company's logo on the Red Bull cars and uniforms.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

6. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
    I'll check it out. Do you think I could watch it with kids around? I have so many shows I want to see, but if they are not kid safe I don't have a lot of time to watch them.
    They probably wouldn’t like it, but there’s very little sex or violence, a fair bit of drinking, mild language, and surprisingly little or no drug use that I can remember. I think it should be okay. I mean, they say shit a few times, but it’s a pretty light show compared to everything else on AMC.

https://www.commonsensemedia.org/tv-reviews/lodge-49

That should help, I think. Problem with me is that since I neither have kids nor am I around kids, so I’m not the best judge of what’s kid-appropriate.
    Read my latest IWL blog entry! An Ode To Rule Breaking

8. Likes Perseus liked this post
    Nuffin on the telly , so whilst still on catchup , Killing Eve , ace

hardly ever watch t.v anymore don't think it's even been switch on today so watching farscape season one at the mo on me p.c
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    hardly ever watch t.v anymore don't think it's even been switch on today so watching farscape season one at the mo on me p.c
    I mean, that still counts

Quote Originally Posted by geoffbot View Post
    I mean, that still counts
    does it thou I had lots of vhs tapes I had recorded of tv shows on and same with films you remember those big black tapes well I converted them all years back to mp4 and avi and fob files and have them stored on a 4 terra hard drive so was watching them from that

also had a pc/tv set up once which was a dongle and aerial thing with a software package that let you view and recorded any channels you could tune in like a telly does ...

so you name a show from the last twenty or so years maybe even more say going back to the 70's even maybe and I might have it on my collection

so yeah when I mean telly / pc I mean as live feed telly I don't have it on much as most modern stuff use sex and violence when there is no real plot to keep people watching I have never watched that one tv show where that seems to be the main point of the show that and sword fighting it seems or have I hear it wrong ? whats it call game of swords or thrones or some such crap ? ..

would have any one watch it with out the sex and violence I wonder ..would there be anything left to watch if it was taken out

mean no prude or anything but some times you need a story line too
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Line of duty is back. Billions is so good! Ax has an ap. I also have true detective that came out earlier. And the expanse is back this year yes!!!