Likes Likes:  11,778
Page 197 of 323 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 3223

Thread: the Int Watch League Pet of the Month

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99Dad View Post
    Thanks.
    That’s cool. I wish i could take my dog to work.
    Turbo loves to go for a drive in the Jeep too.
    If the weather is comfortable, she'll sleep in the truck when I'm out on appointments.

-- Wayne

2. Likes Jeep99Dad liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by happyscrappyheropup View Post
    If the weather is comfortable, she'll sleep in the truck when I'm out on appointments.

-- Wayne
    That’s really cool that you can take her and spend more time with her. My boss and building mgmt wouldn’t be too pleased if I brought my dogs in the office
    JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

Our little cutie Jaeger napping . . .
    Attached Images Attached Images   

JLC - Rolex - Tudor - Weiss - Sinn - Omega - Breitling - Bathys - Swatch - G-Shock
    but it changes often

Instagram: @Jeep99Dad

7. Likes geoffbot, shameless, gnuyork, Greg, Samanator liked this post
    More relevant in the pet thread:

so funny

Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

9. Likes uchinanchu, shameless, gnuyork, Greg, Samanator liked this post
    Max in front of the (faux) fire.

12. Likes shameless, Greg liked this post
    found this lovely sheepdog dog wandering tonight -lovely nature so have brought him home until i can find an owner -wasn't sure of my dog Alfie 's reaction -he is not good with dogs other than my girl dog Missy -but i wouldn't have slept if i hadn't taken him in unbelievably Alfie is quite taken with him -maybe he relates to his sister Megan -a sheepdog that passed away two years ago - the found dog is sleeping soundly now having had a good meal - actually i am quite taken with him also - has a wonderful temperament !!!!! watch this space !Name:  20180325_231909_resized.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  100.6 KBName:  20180325_232247_resized.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  94.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    found this lovely sheepdog dog wandering tonight -lovely nature so have brought him home until i can find an owner -wasn't sure of my dog Alfie 's reaction -he is not good with dogs other than my girl dog Missy -but i wouldn't have slept if i hadn't taken him in unbelievably Alfie is quite taken with him -maybe he relates to his sister Megan -a sheepdog that passed away two years ago - the found dog is sleeping soundly now having had a good meal - actually i am quite taken with him also - has a wonderful temperament !!!!! watch this space !Name:  20180325_231909_resized.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  100.6 KBName:  20180325_232247_resized.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  94.0 KB
    Good on you for taking him in, Peter.

15. Likes shameless liked this post