Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Job lot of watches and Omega and Olma needing repair

Job lot of watches and Omega and Olma needing repair

Job lot. Pierce Ladies watch (doesn't run), Sterling quartz (isn't running no idea what is wrong), LIP Geneve (missing crown and hour hand, doesn't run), Monte Carlo (kinda interesting as time zones in Arabic, missing crown and doesn't run) $20

Vintage Olma. Chrome case, faceted crystal, purple dial. 42mm lug to lug, 36mm diameter. Handwind. Loses a couple minutes a day $35

Omega Seamaster quartz parts watch. Part of a movement, a case, hands, dial, movement ring $25

Front load 48mm Parnis case for 6497. Never used. $50

All prices are best offer and will make deals for multiple items. Prices include shipping in the US. Will work deals to ship overseas.

Will also work trades for a 6152 style case, vintage 18mm beads of rice bracelet or Steve Zissou Amphibian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Olma, Oris, Vostok, Casio, Smiths, Luch, Elgin, Fossil, Orient

IWL DIY, Restorations and Mods subforum

Bump.

Taking offers.

Will also work trades for a Jackson 47mm 1950/6152 case, Jackson 47mm Submersible homage, Manbush 44mm Submersible homage, vintage 20mm or 18mm straight endlink beads of rice bracelet, Bagelsport Explorer I homage, Molnija 3601 movement or Ural with Molnija 3608 movement.

Olma no longer for sale.

I will take $30 OBO for the Seamaster and all the watches in the first picture.

I will take $35 for the Parnis case.

Bump. Will take $50 for both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk