Likes Likes:  128
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Golf

Am I offside for resurrecting the dead here?

Just wondering if anyone else is qatching/following the ryder. I love this tournament and could hardly sleep last night.

Heres my rainy day rig:

Name:  20180925_074113.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  119.3 KB
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.

Blimey I haven't posted this year? I've played a good few rounds - been a record good summer here in blighty. Autumn now though - bats now retired until next year.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

3. Likes gnuyork, CanadianStraps liked this post
    I had a milestone last week--went an entire round at my home course without losing a single ball!

5. Likes gnuyork, Raza, geoffbot, CanadianStraps liked this post
    So I downloaded this game on my phone called Golf Clash - that's the extent of my golf game. It's addicting and a real distraction to getting work done. When I get up to NY to visit my parents, and it's not winter, I try to get out with them as they are avid golfers, members to two courses, one course they purchased a lifetime membership to. It was limited time special offer a few years back and they jumped on it.

Oh, and I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I do have a hole in one, as does my dad. And my brother.
    Last edited by gnuyork; Sep 29, 2018 at 02:01 AM.

7. Likes geoffbot liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post

Oh, and I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it, but I do have a hole in one, as does my dad. And my brother.
    Well, that's three more than I have...

Quote Originally Posted by gnuyork View Post
    So I downloaded this game on my phone called Golf Clash - that's the extent of my golf game. It's addicting and a real distraction to getting work done. When I get up to NY to visit my parents, and it's not winter, I try to get out with them as they are avid golfers, members to two courses, one course they purchased a lifetime membership to. It was limited time special offer a few years back and they jumped on it.

Look me up sometime. Let's play. Are you in the tournament starting tomorrow?

Name:  Screenshot_20180930-092031_Golf Clash.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  52.8 KB
    It is now my duty to completely drain you.