Likes Likes:  4,766
Page 5 of 162 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Traveling Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Maybe we should let bob travel round the states/canada then ship it to europe, do the rounds here then onto asia. as jeannie said we don't want it sitting in customs for weeks on end
    That's probably the best way of doing it. As few trips with customs issues as possible. Don't mind waiting for it to reach Europe

2. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I don't mind either way where & how, but I think the trinkets should be kept by each member

Sent from my Galaxy S6 edge using Tapatalk
    Maybe once we have a list of members who are taking part we could just use an online randomizer to pick the order?

with great respect to the forum why is it that someone's [William's] gesture has to be taken over -organised and overthought by i'm quite sure well meaning members -also quite sure he has the ability to work out the best way to pursue this tribute to his friend - it is basically just common sense -

Quote Originally Posted by Chicolabronse View Post
    Maybe once we have a list of members who are taking part we could just use an online randomizer to pick the order?
    maybe by country too say ever from america who want's in goes in and it can pick an order for that country and so on
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by shameless View Post
    with great respect to the forum why is it that someone's [William's] gesture has to be taken over -organised and overthought by i'm quite sure well meaning members -also quite sure he has the ability to work out the best way to pursue this tribute to his friend - it is basically just common sense -
    well because it was already being discuss priory to this point

So.. what is the official date for IWL 1st year ANNIVERSARY?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

The last time I checked, I was (am ?) the only member in this little corner of England (and even if that's no longer the case) - Hell yeah, add me to the list .
    Some people have opinions - The rest of us have taste.

My thinking on this is we should just pass it around and it goes where it goes and comes back to where it comes back to, I myself don't know how to do the internet organizer thing

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

9. Likes is that my watch, shameless liked this post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watchdaddy1 View Post
    I don't mind either way where & how, but I think the trinkets should be kept by each member

Agreed. Not only is that nicer, but after awhile keeping track of all trinkets and mailing them on would become a logistical nightmare. Especially when you factor in customs.

Jeannie
    The adventures of Bob the Traveling Watch

. . . . . . . . . .

11. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie View Post
    Agreed. Not only is that nicer, but after awhile keeping track of all trinkets and mailing them on would become a logistical nightmare. Especially when you factor in customs.

Jeannie
    Excatly

People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

13. Likes is that my watch liked this post
    I live in the same city as lyonk however getting the watch shipped through our country's custom will be such a pain

15. Likes iyonk liked this post