Likes Likes:  4,766
Page 90 of 156 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Traveling Watch

Hybrid View

Great trip through London! It only reminds me that I need to go back.

Fantastic tour of London town MoK!

Good work fella. Bob is such a history nut, I'm sure he loved the tour of London.
    If the supply of ETA movement parts affects you please complete this survey:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/swiss_watches

I feel like a tourist in my own country. In a good way.
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

Awesome right ther' Thanks for showing Bob around looks like you guys had fun too

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapatalk
    People sleep peaceably in their beds @ night ONLY because rough men stand ready to do VIOLENCE
    on their behalf.....

William

Member#842

For anyone who has gotten attached to Bob, there's a chance to acquire a Bob of your own over here. Or even the brother of Bob.

7. Likes mlcor, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Outstanding, MoK!

9. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    No Sloan Astrolabes?
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

11. Likes watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennethRSloan View Post
    No Sloan Astrolabes?
    Perhaps a modern Sloan can use his astrolabe to calculate where Bob should be sent next? I propose a foreign land as Bob is tired of warm English ale!

13. Likes scottjc, watchdaddy1 liked this post
    Bob should be sent to Roma. I'll be there Wednesday-Sunday and can show him the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain (is it repaired, yet?), St. Peter's, and Harry's Bar...and then bring him back Stateside for both tourist attractions in Birmingham, AL. If time, there's a lovely museum in the Villa Borghese that Bob might enjoy. Not to mention the Terminal F Delta SkyClub in ATL.

Hotel NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, Corso d'Italia, 1 - get it there, and I'll do the rest.

Fair warning, Bob might have to sleep through a conference on OCT Angiography. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

check in Wednesday, check out Sunday (morning).

Be there...or be somewhere else.
    La lutte elle-même vers les sommets suffit à remplir un cœur d'homme; il faut imaginer Sisyphe heureux.

15. Likes scottjc, watchdaddy1 liked this post