Likes Likes:  102
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: IWL Anniversary NATO - Discussion Thread

I like number 4 too

More I than S underwatermechanic's Avatar
    I am liking number four as well

just wonder if we like one can it be add in the the first comment so we got them to hand when the voting happens
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    just wonder if we like one can it be add in the the first comment so we got them to hand when the voting happens
    That's a good idea. The way I see it let people submit for a few weeks/month and then we vote. The top three or so then go to a run-off for the final design.

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    What are the size options? I think most of my watches that I'd wear on a NATO are 22mm, but 20mm would be useful too.

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    That's a good idea. The way I see it let people submit for a few weeks/month and then we vote. The top three or so then go to a run-off for the final design.
    just got to work out time frame we was hoping it would be ready for the IWL anniversary date
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    just got to work out time frame we was hoping it would be ready for the IWL anniversary date
    True, but from that thread I don't know if we ever came to consensus of site registration date or first post date as actual anniversary...

Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    What are the size options? I think most of my watches that I'd wear on a NATO are 22mm, but 20mm would be useful too.
    am easy if it takes off maybe others size can happen later so what is the most common size to start with ?
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by bu11itt View Post
    True, but from that thread I don't know if we ever came to consensus of site registration date or first post date as actual anniversary...
    yeah would say birth over conception but that's just my take on it
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

10. Likes bu11itt liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    We could decide with a vote down the line, 22mm would be my choice