Quote Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Agree with you and everyone else about the Tudor. (I assume not having a chrono among your "major" watches is not an issue for you.)

I realize that my taste is skewed toward the "sportier" side. Also, I'm weird enough (and contrary enough to have occasionally worn a G-Shock with a suit in my office dwelling days). So my views should be taken with a major grain of salt.

It seems to me you have any dress watch needs covered with the Zenith. You don't need the GS to pinch hit there, even if that would be nice on occasion. So, it boils down to the GS vs. the Rolex for GADA duty. You say you baby the GS, so is it really your GADA? Also, you're clearly craving the Rolex. Some sacrifice may be required here. In short, I'd sell the GS if that were necessary to fund the Explor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by Fantasio View Post
I think Kronos has the answer to that dilemma, and I 100% agree with him. GS is nice for sure, but not as GADA as an Explorer.
I agree, and that is why many GS's came and went before it, it is not a true GADA with the polished bits. I love the optics and wearing that GS, but it could be number two if needing to fund the Explorer. It will be a game time call, me thinks.