Results 7,301 to 7,306 of 7306

Thread: The Chat Thread #2

My favorite notice of them all:

Out for Delivery!
    Kody

2. Likes Henry Krinkle liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    Getting old isn't for sissies!! (no idea how old you are) lol
    Indeed. I'm probably one of the oldest, although I know there's at least a couple of folks who are ahead of me...

Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Indeed. I'm probably one of the oldest, although I know there's at least a couple of folks who are ahead of me...

I can think of three, off the top of my ancient head.

5. Likes theague, mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by mlcor View Post
    Pretty well, Geoff, thanks. I've played 18 each of the last two weekends with no ill effects. I'd say the knee is now fine for walking, golf, even doing some light treadmill work and heavy elliptical work. Full out running and tennis will wait until next spring, but other than that, the surgeon has cleared me for pretty much all normal activities. The only pain left is from arthritis (ugh) which of course will never go away, but it's minor and ignorable. Six plus months of physical therapy at my age isn't fun, but it's worth it. I have my final session next Tuesday although I'll continue to do some exercises at home. They can join the ones I already do for my back and neck (I've got a herniated disk and a bone spur up there).
    Good man
    Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

7. Likes mlcor liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeannie:post#1
    Other chat thread was getting unwieldy.
    I've been waiting for you to step in again and make a #3 chat thread ..... , this one is over two years full now ......... so surely it too must be getting unwieldy
    Watches for SALE:
    <PRICE REDUCED> Nivrel 322 Black Dial: http://www.intlwatchleague.com/showt...869#post447869

Follow IWL on instagram! https://instagram.com/iwatchleague

10. Likes Seriously liked this post