Views: 169
Size:  64.2 KB
    Name:  IMGP1363.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  43.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Likes ilitig8, Bwana liked this post

My Oldest diver the Seiko MM600 SD GMT

Birthday present this year from my wife Tudor Black Bay on strap with deployant

Rolex Sub C Hulk

And now the Omega Content:

Seamaster Ploprof 1200

Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT Good Planet

And the most recent addition, Seamaster 300 master co-axial in SS and Sedna Gold

Amazingly I don't currently have a Ball diver, I have Ball watches, just no divers at the moment.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!

6. Likes ilitig8, DM71, birdynamnam liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post

My Oldest diver the Seiko MM600 SD GMT

Birthday present this year from my wife Tudor Black Bay on strap with deployant

Rolex Sub C Hulk

And now the Omega Content:

Seamaster Ploprof 1200

Seamaster Planet Ocean GMT Good Planet

And the most recent addition, Seamaster 300 master co-axial in SS and Sedna Gold

Amazingly I don't currently have a Ball diver, I have Ball watches, just no divers at the moment.
    That is kinda crazy I have 4 of the 6 and the next dive watch on my list is the SM300 either in SS or Ti.
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Hamilton IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron
    It's wack if it don't say Patek!
    Stealin' lunch money on school playgrounds for Rolex since 1978

A creative photo; Nicely done.

Quote Originally Posted by birdynamnam View Post
    Shy picture:

9. Likes birdynamnam liked this post

11. Likes ilitig8 liked this post
    I haven't a collection but I have these

CW from top, Chrono, semi retired after 10 years of hard use but still goes on the wrist a few times per year, 17 years w/o a service and still keeps to 5 sec per day, SMP 2255 with ceramic insert, 2265 which i prefer when traveling to different timezones because of the quick change hour hand, OWC with A-10, the next two serve as loaners to divers who think they can dive with only a computer

13. Likes ilitig8, DM71 liked this post
    I wanted to take a group shot, but I'm lacking the time to do it, so here we go. Sorry for the long post.

The Navigator is obviously not a diver, but the other three are.

Except the K34, all divers

~Daniel~

15. Likes ilitig8, Lexvil, Smeagal, Moroz, birdynamnam liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by DM71 View Post
    I wanted to take a group shot, but I'm lacking the time to do it, so here we go. Sorry for the long post.
    There was absolutely no reason to be shy, you have some great watches there!! I really like the Omega SM300, is it a Watchco?
    ALS Blancpain Breguet Hamilton IWC JLC Omega Panerai Patek Rolex Tag Tudor Seiko Sinn UN Vacheron
    It's wack if it don't say Patek!
    Stealin' lunch money on school playgrounds for Rolex since 1978

Quote Originally Posted by ilitig8 View Post
    That is kinda crazy I have 4 of the 6 and the next dive watch on my list is the SM300 either in SS or Ti.
    And I'm seriously considered adding a BP 50 Fathoms. The one we'll need to debate sometime is the JLC (another thread down the road). I've tried about ten times to see the value in the NSD, and frankly I like it even less the more I look at it (Primarily on the NSD on the rubber bracelet). It's about the only disconnect I see between us.
    Cheers,

Michael

Tell everyone you saw it on IWL!