Likes Likes:  93
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Artwork

Looks good. Any size works for me, have something in any size. (voted 20 and 22).

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Looks good. Any size works for me, have something in any size. (voted 20 and 22).
    well at the start I was not fussed so voted all three 18/20/22 but think 22 would be best any one else think so ?

can you say which you would perfer out the two just for an idea but saying that 22 is holding the lead at the minute and think it is closing soon ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

I actually didn't put a closing time on the poll so it's permanently open. I looked at closing it but there is no option for that in the edit post menu.
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    I actually didn't put a closing time on the poll so it's permanently open. I looked at closing it but there is no option for that in the edit post menu.
    well am sure if you want the mods might be able to do some thing to close it or set a date on it we don't really want to end in stale mate really do we which ever way it would fall ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I just set it to close 48 hours from now. I don't want to be accused of rigging the election just because 22mm is ahead right now...

6. Likes is that my watch, theague liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    I just set it to close 48 hours from now. I don't want to be accused of rigging the election just because 22mm is ahead right now...
    I would have go 22mm
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    well am sure if you want the mods might be able to do some thing to close it or set a date on it we don't really want to end in stale mate really do we which ever way it would fall ?
    if it ends in a stalemate I reserve the right to choose.
    Quote Originally Posted by OTGabe View Post
    Thanks a lot, that works for me.
    Kody

Quote Originally Posted by Ague Trading Co View Post
    if it ends in a stalemate I reserve the right to choose.
    sounds good if it's 22mm you are choosing
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

20mm works for me as I only have the 42mm PO (well and a dress watch - 18mm) and I'm too OCD to put a 22 on it. But I don't want to taint a vote, if the majority wants 22. I like the design. It's cool.

FYI: The strap size will be revised to 22mm despite it saying 20mm on the artwork. The poll ended with 22mm in the lead after over a week of voting.

As someone said in the other thread, for now I'm going to only order the single size 22mm. If the 22mm sells well I might add 20mm in the future, however, it's doubtful it will be done in time for the actual anniversary date of the forum. I just like the idea of forum members having choices, even for future members that were not here for the original release but that still might want to get in on the fun of having an IWL strap.
    Kody

12. Likes is that my watch, Chicolabronse liked this post