Likes Likes:  188
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Another SE from Meranom

are people still buying from meranom after they way they treated the people on that build ?
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 12, 2017 at 04:37 PM. Reason: dam spelling
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy
    https://gofund.me/eb610af1

Quote Originally Posted by is that my watch View Post
    are people still buying from meranom after they way they treated the people on that build ?
    Prob. never hear what happened. Dials and hands vanishing, number duplicates, different colour dials/hands.... where's Mulder & Scully when you need them
    To be fair Dima has always seemed a rock solid guy who has gone out of his way. Had bad vibes when the project was first posted for some reason. Turned out for the lucky ones as a true modern classic. Hope the others get sorted.

Not picking sides here but i think some of the problems have been down to to many projects on the go and vostok cannot produce enough bread + butter watches and special stuff for all the smaller sellers. Don't forget they have just supplied the military with a load of stuff .Also i think some of the bits were farmed out to small independents and they let Meranom down. I think if Meranom were in it for the money they would do bigger runs of the SE's as they always sell out. Just my opinion though.

I thought the members on watch and wus funded the build ? so if that being the case should they have not honour these members first before selling on the site ? plus if thefts have occur of hands / dials etc they should have been tighter controls in action so stop the members from these loses and the duplicating of numbers was wrong to happen too and what was available should have been give to those on the two list over selling them ?
    sharky
    one of the most original good guys their was never anything but a true friend "the daito to my shoto"
    rest easy good buddy

did notice this thou from one of the posts on wus :

2. If we'll have 100 places in waiting list, maybe we'll give more rooms. But I think it wouldn't be so.
    3. To make this project real, to make this type of case, Meranom had to order 500 pieces. 200 - Forum Edition, 300 - Serial Edition. The difference is that forum watches (FE) will have luxury configuration and characteristics, as opposed to serial watches (SE). SE will not have golden on-dial marks, golden hands and C3 Superluminova. SE may have cheaper complete set and another price. SE will be 2 (or 1) design, another than FE. And only FE will have guaranteed of 300 m WR.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

7. Likes iyonk liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Strela167 View Post

I REALLY like this one VERY MUCH! anybody got one?

and Dave, have you ever sell any of your Russian or Chinese watch mate? ... i'm just curious since you have amazing Collection! (both Dave.. Strella and DJW )
    I'm on instagram: @iyonk_strap

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

and Dave, have you ever sell any of your Russian or Chinese watch mate? ... i'm just curious since you have amazing Collection! (both Dave.. Strella and DJW )
    well I got one Chinese going at some point a nos from the 70's no date I think had two of the same one date one no date sold the one to djw can't remember which one now ... might also be selling the holo watch maybe but suppose martin should get first offer as he did call dibs a couple of years ago
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by is that my watch; Mar 25, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
    sharky
    rest easy good buddy

Quote Originally Posted by iyonk View Post

Many of the SE's have a small run so don't wait too long to decide

30% discount on a few Yuri backed on Yuri day

https://meranom.com/en/amphibian-se/650se/