Likes Likes:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Beckham visits the Kuala Lumpur Breitling Boutique

Blog Entries

David Beckham visits the Kuala Lumpur Breitling Boutique

Breitling hosted a grand anniversary celebration at its standalone boutique in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur last week. Adding excitement to the evening, British icon and Breitling fan David Beckham was present to celebrate and grace the first anniversary event !

Credited to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6760454&type=1

Dive Watches & Japanese Moderator OTGabe's Avatar
    I didn't realize he was a Breitling 'ambassador' or whatever they call them. I remember another visit he made to Asia recently and there was a stampede that injured many people. They love Becks over there for sure.

Blog Entries
    He's an ambassador. And dreamy.

Becks and Mrs Becks follow the money trail - its a little embarrassing just how many brands of goods they do represent - also they are training up the kids in the same manner - i guess he was just lucky that he didn't look like one of his Man Utd predecessors Nobby Stiles Name:  t1larg.1966.gi.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  56.3 KB

5. Likes BlackNomad liked this post
    What do you guys think of the fact that he is a Breitling Ambassador?

And, I have heard that next year John Travolta is coming back as a Breitling Ambassador... Any opinons?

John Travolta is busy visiting massage parlors, usually the ones with men employees....other than that he's a weird duck,

8. Likes M. Montaigne, BlackNomad liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    John Travolta is busy visiting massage parlors, usually the ones with men employees....other than that he's a weird duck,
    Indeed. But he is a pretty accomplished pilot, though.

Quote Originally Posted by M. Montaigne View Post
    Indeed. But he is a pretty accomplished pilot, though.
    That's a fact, he fly's a big commercial sized jet(might need an advanced license for?)...and has flown many relief flights with food and supplies to troubled areas.

I used to be a big fan, but since he drank deeply from the Scientology cup...he lost his marbles, pretty sure Cruise shared a drink also

11. Likes M. Montaigne liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
    That's a fact, he fly's a big commercial sized jet(might need an advanced license for?)...and has flown many relief flights with food and supplies to troubled areas.

I used to be a big fan, but since he drank deeply from the Scientology cup...he lost his marbles, pretty sure Cruise shared a drink also
    I guess they insist it's a 'religion' so we ought to avoid discussing it. It's not like his hair doesn't give us enough ammo'.

13. Likes Bwana, M. Montaigne liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    I guess they insist it's a 'religion' so we ought to avoid discussing it. It's not like his hair doesn't give us enough ammo'.
    My apologies Gary, my intention wasn't to wade into that water....and on second thought, it must be the metallurgy of the chalice causing Travolta's problem When recently asked to present the award to a beautiful & talented singer, he called her by the wrong name ?...in a confused stupor of unknown inebriation.

As a past fan of both Cruise & Travolta's work, it's disappointing to see success lead them on some twisted path of existence.

But back on subject: Travolta is a very accomplished pilot, and has been involved in the field for many years. He was a Breitling ambassador for a long time, never understood his dismissal...more confused by his reinstatement as such.