Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Meeting with Mr. Xu ChuangYue: Fiyta Deputy Manager

Meeting with Mr. Xu ChuangYue: Fiyta Deputy Manager

Fiyta Deputy General Manager Mr. Xu ChuangYue (徐创越) is a very cordial, very focused individual, and I was pleased to be provided a chance to meet and talk with him while attending the China Watch and Clock Fair, June 25th/2015. The meeting followed a noon lunch and watch inspired fashion and information show, hosted by Fiyta and Fiyta's General Manager Mr. Du Xi...more at: http://www.amchpr.com/articles/meeting-with-mr-xu-chuangyue-fiyta-deputy-manager

Name:  2320055_orig.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  105.7 KB

2. Likes DJW GB, saskwatch liked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaTime View Post
    Fiyta Deputy General Manager Mr. Xu ChuangYue (徐创越) is a very cordial, very focused individual, and I was pleased to be provided a chance to meet and talk with him while attending the China Watch and Clock Fair, June 25th/2015. The meeting followed a noon lunch and watch inspired fashion and information show, hosted by Fiyta and Fiyta's General Manager Mr. Du Xi...more at: http://www.amchpr.com/articles/meeting-with-mr-xu-chuangyue-fiyta-deputy-manager

Name:  2320055_orig.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  105.7 KB
    Very interesting to see where this joint venture will lead. We are many that hope to see some more sporty models emerging from the Chinese watch industry with the same quality as the Beijing offerings. So a Fiyta model with bwaf movements would perhaps fit that description

4. Likes Strela167 liked this post
    Nice to see these developments. I'm also wondering what direction they will take. I did love the spacemaster Fiyta made

On the Beijing/Fiyta joint venture I came across this link:
    http://lady.people.com.cn/n/2015/060...-27121737.html

machine translation make it at least readable.

Main take-aways:
    Beijing will try and make use of Fiytas marketing and sales skills to be able to expand sales and grow. Possibly abroad which haven't been a focus for Bwaf before
    Fiyta will use the experience from Beijings manufacturing to create their own mechanical movement. This will make them a complete watch company, fully China made.