Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Which Zenith did you wish you kept?

Blog Entries

Which Zenith did you wish you kept?

I've been doing this for a few years, so I have seen some watches come and go. For example, I have owned two Temption triple date/moon phase watches. Sold the first one for who knows what. Missed it and bought another one. During my downsizing to own a JLC, it did not survive. So far, I have not replaced it. Then there was my first Seamaster GMT. Loved it, but sold it to get a TZ LE Minerva Pythagore. Boy, did I miss that S-GMT. The Pyth is gone but another S-GMT graces my watch box.

That leads me to Zenith. This is the first EP-FB I owned. I actually traded it flat even for the colored version. I sometimes miss that simple black and white face.

Name:  ZenithFBFront.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  56.6 KB

Cheers!

Dan

2. Likes Zenitowa liked this post
    I have a couple I've let go and question doing so, but the Zenith I miss most is the one below. Perhaps the most comfortable sports watch I've ever owned.

4. Likes Dan R liked this post