Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Have one that you let go and wish you hadn't?

Blog Entries

Have one that you let go and wish you hadn't?

Gave this Enicar to my Dad on one of his birthdays. After all these years, it still pains me. And no, he won't give it back.

LOL!

Name:  Enicar0002.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  75.1 KB

Here is the movement side:

Name:  Enicar0003.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  109.8 KB

Cheers!

Dan

I don't have enough digits to count how many I miss but the two that really stick out in my mind are the Hamilton Pulsar digital time computer and Seiko Pogue chrono....sniff sniff.

Peace,
    Preston

Its funny for me....Its really hard to sell a watch, even if I don't wear it. But once I do, I have never given it a second thought.

But if I had to pick one, its my Lum Tec. It was my only cushion case and I miss the case style....